Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Access to the online training site of Afroteq Academy, is only granted once registration has been completed.
2. Registration with Afroteq Academy is completed, once full payment has been received for the invoice issued.
3. Once full payment has been received, the student is emailed their unique user name and password, with online access for the period of 2 months.
4. The 2 month online access period starts on the day the student is emailed the login details and will end exactly 2 months from this start date.
5. We recommend first doing the “Site Tour”, which will show the student how the online site operates, as well as the process to follow when technical support is required.
6. Online technical support is provided within 24 hours from the time your query was logged.
7. Please note the portfolio of evidence formative and summative assessments, as well as all required completed and signed portfolio documents, must be submitted before or on the day of the end of the 2 month access period.
8. Should the student require additional access, after the 2 months already allocated, there will be an additional cost per month of R 950.00 excl VAT.
9. Maximum online access will be 3 months, unless the student can motivate in writing to Afroteq Academy, why they require additional time to complete their portfolio of evidence.
10. Students should make a full electronic and hard copy of any documents uploaded to Afroteq Academy, as part of their portfolio of evidence being submitted.
HOW TO USE THE ONLINE COURSES:
First do the “Site Tour” which will familiarize you with the training portal and technical support process
Then click on the “Introduction” icon of your course / qualification, which will explain your course layout and what you are required to complete in each section.
ALL THAT IS LEFT IS TO SAY IS “HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING”
AFROTEQ ACADEMY TRAINING TEAM